Why choose Aviva?
Please note: This information refers to Group Protection policies quoted after 28 September 2015.
It may feel as though all Group Critical Illness providers offer similar benefits and features. We think our service offers something that other providers don't. We know how important it is to consider the cost of a Group Critical Illness policy – our offering also demonstrates what additional value we can bring to your business:
- Flexibility. Knowing that cost is a primary concern, we'll try to find a solution that reflects the changing needs of your business and integrates with your existing benefits package.
- Efficiency. We do everything we can to help you administer Group Protection benefits for your employees. This means being prompt, clear and effective with our administration, and accountable for our service levels.
- Accountability. Our experience in the Group Protection market means that you can rely on us to provide dependable underwriting, claims and administration services.
- Understanding. As a business, we understand the value of providing a human approach to claims for critical illness. Our claims service is designed to provide the exceptional levels of support you and your employees deserve.
So what sets Aviva apart?
We believe it's our employees and our accrued knowledge that help create Group Protection products that work so effectively:
- We believe strongly in treating every claim on a case-by-case basis, to ensure your employees receive excellent levels of service and appropriate support if they need to make a claim.
- You can choose to include an optional benefit that can be selected when setting up the policy, which provides some cover for your employees who have been previously diagnosed with cancer. A benefit would be payable on diagnosis of a new, unrelated cancer as defined by the policy terms. Please see our Policy terms and conditions or technical guide for full details.
- Our claims management and customer service expertise helps us deal effectively and appropriately with every call.
Group Critical Illness cover helps you show that you care about your employees' welfare and gives them and their families the financial and practical support they need, in the most vulnerable times.