Why choose our classic car insurance?
Aviva work very closely with Towergate Classic Motor, specialists in classic car insurance since 1969, to provide you with our excellent classic car product.
The team at Towergate Classic Motor have both a passion for, and knowledge of, the classic car market and look forward to hearing from you.
Our comprehensive classic car insurance also comes with liability to third parties cover (including passengers), personal accident benefits cover for medical expenses and legal fees.
What is a classic car?
To get a quote for classic car insurance from Aviva, your collector’s car must:
- Be used as a second car
- Have been manufactured at least 20 years ago as a standard production model
- Not exceed 7,500 miles a year (you could get a discount if your mileage is lower than this)
Our classic car insurance includes:
- A valuation of your classic car (where available)
- Cover for public road rallies and trials (excluding speed and time trials, racing and track events)
- A choice of comprehensive or laid up cover
- Windscreen and window damage cover (comprehensive cover)