Help and Support
These are Aviva’s FAQs - just type your question below and we’ll get you the answer. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always call us. You’ll find our contact details further down the page.
You asked: What data will you collect on the Aviva Drive app?
We collect your location information from the devices GPS. We do not have access to your 'real time' location, the data is only uploaded after the journey is complete, and you can choose not to use the app for a journey as you wish. Before we send you your score and apply any discount you've earned, we will ask for your name, date of birth, address and email address.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How does the Aviva Drive app work?
- What will you do with my data from the Aviva Drive app?
- I’ve qualified for an Aviva Drive discount on my new policy. Will I have to run the app again to keep the discount at renewal?
- How do I renew my policy?
- Why does my renewal letter tell me to consider other insurers?