Voluntary and Affinity Schemes
Would you like your employees to have discounts on great incentives and benefits, but keep the associated costs to an absolute minimum? It’s an aspiration for many companies with a large workforce and organisations with many members. Now it can be a reality. Working with us, you could offer Healthier Solutions and My Health Cash Plan (our private health insurance and money back plan) to your employees – with minimum or no cost at all to your business.
Subject to underwriting, your employees could get up to 72% no claim discount on the cost of private health insurance and up to 2 months free cover on our cash plan policy.
At no cost to employers, we can offer a Voluntary Scheme to companies that employ significant numbers of employees. Your workforce can be supported by the same levels of expertise found with our standard individual offering to the market. They’ll have access to an extensive choice of benefits, and access to substantial discounts and offers on private healthcare – encouraged by you, but at no cost to yourselves.
Working in partnership, we can present our Healthier Solutions and My Health Cash Plan products as Voluntary Schemes. With support from yourselves, we can roll-out a wide range of marketing materials – including emails, desk drops and intranet campaigns – encouraging take-up of these valued benefits.
Voluntary Schemes can improve your employees’ perception of you as an employer who cares about their health and wellbeing, which could in turn help you to attract and retain staff.
Advantages for you – and for your employees…
The advantages are clear:
- Minimum costs involved for you as a business
- Flexible healthcare benefits provided to your employees by acknowledged experts in healthcare
- Discounts – up to 72% no claim discount, subject to underwriting, on private health insurance and up to 2 months free cover on cash plan – for your employees, giving an excellent perception of you as an employer
- Great additional benefits – 24 hour GP and 24 hour stress counselling helplines, discount on membership at selected UK gyms, and with Healthier Solutions you also get access to our MyHealthCounts online health programme (stress counselling helpline available to over 16s only)
- Tangible benefits in terms of reduced absenteeism costs if your workforce’s health improves through take-up of associated benefits
Affinity Schemes – benefits for your members…
By working in partnership with your organisation, we can present Healthier Solutions (our private health insurance) and My Health Cash Plan (our money back policy for routine healthcare costs) to your members as an ‘affinity’ scheme. Members will be supported by the same levels of expertise found with our standard individual offering to the market. With access to the same extensive choice of benefits, this means that they’ll have access to substantial discounts and offers on private healthcare. As members of an affinity scheme, they could receive:
- Up to 2 months’ free cover with our cash plan
- Up to 72% no claim discount on the cost of private health insurance, subject to underwriting
With support from yourselves, we can roll-out a wide range of marketing materials – including emails, letters, flyers or posters for use in suitable locations – to encourage take-up of the scheme. Your members could also take advantage of our additional benefits. These include a 24 hour GP helpline, a 24 hour stress counselling helpline (this benefit is available to members aged 16 and over), discount on membership at selected UK gyms and access to our online health programme – MyHealthCounts
Affinity schemes can improve your members’ perception of you, as an association or organisation, which in turn could help attract and retain new members.
Up to 72% no claim discount explained
For new polices with no claims history the discount will be 72% from the start of the policy. For policies transferring to us, up to 72% no claims discount is dependent on medical claims history. The premium and no claim discount will be reviewed each year when the policy renews.