Voting Extended for Health Insurance Awards 2013
Published: 23 Apr 2013
Voting for the 2013 Health Insurance Awards has been extended until 29 July.
Thank you for your support at the 2012 Health Insurance Awards and for voting Aviva UK Health the Health Insurance Company of the Year for the 3rd year running.
We work hard to put the needs of you and your customers first. Please take a moment to see what we have been doing over the last 12 months:
GuideWell launched 1 July 2013
• GuideWell is our open referral PMI product for large corporates.
• It aims to make PMI more sustainable and affordable, through the careful management of claims costs
• We promise that we won't charge any shortfalls to large coporates or their employees, when they follow the GuideWell claims process
• We have simplified the claims process for GuideWell, making it easier for employees
• GuideWell incorporates our innovative BacktoBetter service, providing more support to employees
BacktoBetter launched on 1 June 2013
• We have launched our innovative BacktoBetter service, our end-to-end rehabilitation service for large corporates
• BacktoBetter goes beyond a clinical triage and physiotherapy service - it's the end-to-end management of the entire journey for musculoskeletal conditions including the complex claims involving specialist referrals and surgery, which means we can more effectively control MSK spend
• We have already proved BacktoBetter works with a number of large corporate customers, where our managed approach reduced MSK spend by more than 20%
• To find out more visit our BacktoBetter pages
Launched your new PMI website: HealthcareZone
• HealthcareZone contains the latest information on PMI & International PMI
• Provides better tools to help you sell PMI & IPMI
• Simple navigation to help you find what you are looking for
• Everything you need to sell PMI is never more than three clicks away.
Refreshed our Healthier Solutions product
• Healthier Solutions now gives your customers more options, greater flexibility and better value for money
• We’ve made some significant improvements to the no claim discount and out-patient limits
• Healthier Solutions now includes a better range of cover limits including psychiatric cover and child speech therapy.
Updated our cancer pledge
• We have removed the monetary limits on our ‘reduced out-patient’ option for cancer claims after diagnosis (Healthier Solutions and Solutions products only)
• We have a dedicated oncology department and everyone who makes a cancer claim is looked after by a dedicated case handler.
Enhanced the added value services for our international PMI product: International Solutions
• My Health Passport, provided by Zaptag e-safe is an online application that allows clients to look after their medical records securely – wherever they are in the world
• We have teamed up with PPC Worldwide to provide a 10% discount to our corporate clients on international support services.
Improved our service levels:
• We have been recognised for our commitment to improving customer service, through winning the following awards:
- Health Insurance Awards 2012 - Best Customer Service
- Cover Excellence Awards 2012 – Best Service
If you feel that we merit a vote for the 2013 Health Insurance Awards, please follow this link to register your votes. When you make your vote, you’ll automatically be entered into the Health Insurance £250 Amazon voucher prize draw, no matter who you have voted for.
If you’d like to read more about the Health Insurance Awards and cast your vote you’ll find all the information you need here http://informa.cvent.com/HI_Awards_2013_vote
Thanks once again for continuing to support Aviva.
Can we help you?
Think of us as part of your team.
Find the right details on our Contact Us page