Aviva Health 100 - our latest Facebook app
Published: 04 Oct 2012
Since its launch, our Facebook app - Aviva Heath 100 has gone down a treat. Over 2,200 people have visited the app with 75% of those completing the health quiz. Interestingly, far more men have used the app than women. And people are either super fit with a great diet and exercise regime... or really unhealthy, doing no exercise, eating badly and drinking lots of alcohol – it’s all or nothing!
What’s your Aviva Health100 score?
If you haven’t tried the app yet then why not give it a go and encourage your clients to do so as well? It’s fun and really easy to use. All it takes is a couple of minutes to complete a short quiz about your diet, exercise and wellbeing in just 10 steps. Once completed it generates a health score out of 100 - giving you an individual view of your health. The higher your score, the healthier you are.
With Aviva Health 100 you can:
- Read a variety of tips and personalised advice that can help you improve different aspects of your lifestyle
- Follow a personalised four week plan to improve your health
- Take a look at videos and online tips for encouragement and motivation from our clinical experts and our sports stars
- Compare your score against others like you, including friends, family or even some Olympians!
- Join Your Wellbeing, our health and wellbeing community on Facebook for information relating to health.
If you’re a Facebook user, why not give it a try next time you're on a computer? Search for Aviva Health 100 or use this link.
If it makes you ‘appy then why not share it with your clients so they can get a little healthier too?
Can we help you?
Think of us as part of your team.
Find the right details on our Contact Us page