Win an Expert with Aviva
Published: 16 May 2013
Our new ‘Win an Expert’ competition is now open for you and your clients. It gives the British public the chance to win one of five different experts across May and June.
The experts will draw on their own experience to provide hints and tips to the winners, and identify simple ways that improvements can be made to make a big difference. Each expert will be filmed with their winner and the first one of these videos can be viewed from the 29 May at aviva.co.uk/winanexpert.
To be in with a chance of winning one of our experts - simply tweet us @AvivaUK or enter via our email form telling us why you deserve the prize. Don't forget to include the #WinAnExpert hashtag and remember to check the prize date for that expert. Enter the competition at aviva.co.uk/winanexpert.
Our experts are:
- Will Greenwood, who will be talking to rugby fans about their health and fitness
- Lisa Faulkner, Celebrity Masterchef winner and mum who will offer advice on how to improve health by offering practical nutritional advice
- Sally Gunnell OBE, the former Olympic champion who will give advice on workplace wellbeing
- Simon Reeves, the travel expert who will be offering advice to retirees about wanting to see the world
- Louise Colley, an Aviva expert on Protection to help parents understand more about family protection.
Why not enter yourself or share with your clients to help them get that bit closer to their goals, whether it is fitness or some guidance on workplace wellbeing for their business?
Can we help you?
Think of us as part of your team.
Find the right details on our Contact Us page