Aviva sponsors a range of sporting events, individuals and community initiatives. We are currently official sponsors of:
Due to our close ties with the above sporting teams, events and individuals, we can access a number of exclusive privileges which we will be sharing with you through regular competitions and promotions.
- Sessions and 'meet and greets' with well-known rugby players
- Tickets, hospitality boxes and preferential room hire rates at a range of events and venues
- Rugby merchandise
If you'd like more details about our latest offers to intermediaries, please contact: HCPR@aviva.co.uk.
Why not test your boot skills with our Aviva Advisor Rugby Challenge. Look out for future competitions where you can win a range of rugby goodies!
Terms and Conditions Apply
How do you compare to our sport stars?
Our Aviva Health 100 Facebook app is designed to encourage you to lead a healthier lifestyle, giving health and wellbeing tips. Once you complete the Aviva Health 100 quiz, we'll give you a score out of 100 which compares your health relative to others your age and gender including our sports stars. The higher your score, the healthier you are. Why not share this with your clients to see how they compare?
Visit the Aviva Health 100 app now.
- Aviva Premiership Rugby
Aviva Premiership Rugby
We are proud to be title sponsors of Aviva Premiership Rugby – one of the world's leading rugby union competitions. This is our fifth season as title sponsors of Aviva Premiership Rugby and with the Rugby World Cup round the corner it is an exciting time to be at the heart of club rugby.
Rugby union is the fastest growing major sport in the UK. Due to this our brand is viewed by an average of 146,000 people for every televised game.
Aviva supports the twelve Aviva Premiership Rugby clubs in a 'hands on' way too. Our Aviva Premiership Rugby Academy has introduced more then 39,000 young people to Rugby Union. The scheme targets non-traditional rugby schools and new-to-rugby schools and provides five weeks of coaching, teacher training and grassroots club links. Aviva has invested over invested £2 million pounds into this project to create an effective by legacy in England.
Find out more about this season’s fixtures at http://www.premiershiprugby.com/home.php
Would you like more information?
For more information, please contact: HCPR@aviva.co.uk
- Aviva and Norwich City Football Club
Supporting Norwich City Football Club
Due in part to our company’s close association with the city of Norwich, Aviva is still a proud sponsor of Norwich City Football Club. We became the club’s sponsor from the start of the 2008/2009 season, in a deal that sees us take shirt sponsorship with the club and includes:
- Significant signage within the stadium at Carrow Road, bringing the Aviva brand to a global audience
- Offering opportunities for our customers to win match tickets and experience the atmosphere of a match day at Carrow Road
- Supporting the Enterprise Programme, an exciting new educational initiative helping improve business skills and financial awareness through the medium of football
- Continued sponsorship of the Aviva Community Stand, providing accessible match day viewing for those with physical challenges
- Support of the Community Sports Foundation’s ‘Ability Counts’ initiative, highlighting the sporting programmes available for those individuals with a physical or learning disability
- Donating our shirt sponsorship to our charitable programme, ‘the Aviva Community Fund’, for one match a season to help raise awareness and support for the campaign
As part of our commitment to financial education, we’re also working with the club on an initiative designed to help improve money management skills among young people, combining education and sport.
In 2013 Aviva also used this partnership to donate over £97,000 to the Railway Children charity. This was done through Twitter and Norwich's sponsor on a match day being changed to Railway Children's logo.
- Tour of Britain
We are delighted to announce our sponsorship of the Aviva Women’s Tour, Aviva Tour of Britain, Aviva London Cycle and Aviva Tour Ride. Cycling is now hugely popular in Britain and at Aviva we want to encourage and support its growth and are proud to add cycling to our sponsorship portfolio.
The Tour of Britain is the largest free to spectate sporting event in the UK with over 1.5 million spectators in 2014. The Women’s Tour in 2014 was made up of 16 teams taking part in the gruelling 5 stage over 5 day event. The London cycle is our very own mass participation event taking its riders through many iconic parts of London. The Tour ride is a sportive that for 2015 will take place in Worcestershire on Sunday 4 October.
The Aviva Women’s Tour takes place between the 17th and 21st June with five gruelling stages around the East of England:
- Wednesday 17 June – Bury St Edmunds to Aldeburgh
- Thursday 18 June – Braintree to Clacton on Sea
- Friday 19 June – Oundle to Kettering
- Saturday 20 June – Waltham Cross to Stevenage
- Sunday 21 June – Marlow to Hemel Hempstead
The Aviva Tour of Britain in September will see the cyclists competing in stages across England, Scotland and Wales in what promises to be a spectacular 8 days of cycling!
- Sunday 6 September – Anglesey to Wrexham
- Monday 7 September – Clitheroe to Colne
- Tuesday 8 September – Cockermouth to Kelso
- Wednesday 9 September – Edinburgh to Blyth
- Thursday 10 September – Prudhoe to Hartside Fell, Cumbria
- Friday 11 September – Stoke on Trent to Nottingham
- Saturday 12 September – Fakenham to Ipswich
- Sunday 13 September – Central London
Can we help you?
Think of us as part of your team.
Find the right details on our Contact Us page