Frequently asked questions

You asked:
Will my car insurance allow me to drive abroad?
Our answer:

Your policy will automatically provide the minimum cover required to travel in most European countries, usually the equivalent of UK third party only cover

This can be upgraded, for an additional annual premium from £26.50, to give you the same cover as you have in the UK for travel within these countries, for 6 months in any one period of insurance and no more than 90 days for any one trip. If you are travelling anywhere else please call us on 0800 056 2192

Foreign Use cover can be added in MyAviva. Once logged in follow the below steps:

Click the "Your policies" button > Click the "Details" button on the policy you wish to view > Click "Excesses and additional covers" > Choose the Foreign Use option

For exclusions and further information please refer to the documents section of MyAviva on the policy you wish to view

Did this answer your question? Yes / No