Why choose Aviva?
In 2009, we paid over £28.5million in income protection claims. On average, the income protection claims we pay are for a period of 106 months. That's over 8 years. However, when you choose a provider to give you income protection, there's more to peace of mind than knowing that they're big enough to pay your claim. You also want the reassurance that they'll help you as much as possible, every way they can. Here are three good reasons why we'd like you to choose Aviva for your income protection policy:
- We're experts in healthcare
- Aviva Health UK is part of the Aviva Group, which is the UK's largest insurance services provider. This means that you can rely on our size and strength to pay your income protection claims, no matter how long we need to pay them for.
- At the Health Insurance Awards 2010, we were given the title 'Health Insurance Company of the Year'. We think it was the unique combination of our people, products and services that helped us win this award.
- Our policies are straightforward, simple to arrange, and easy to use
- We want you to feel comfortable and confident about your policy. You should know that income protection will only make payments if you can't work due to ill health, but we'll explain what our policies will do, and what they won't. We make them straightforward and easy to understand. And most importantly we'll do our best to make sure that, if you need to make a claim, it all goes smoothly.
- You're unique. So we'll always treat you like an individual
- We received an average of 95 new claims each month in 2009. Every one of those policyholders made a claim through a team that's dedicated to giving exceptional service, to unique individuals. It takes a company like Aviva to deliver that level of service, and give you the support you need when you need it most. You're unique. You can be sure that we'll always treat you like an individual…
- Our teams are passionate about giving you the best possible service. We train our claims teams to understand how you might be feeling when making a claim. They'll always do their best to minimise the administration involved in income protection claims, and get your claim under way as soon as possible. And we're always happy to answer any questions you may have…
We're always happy to answer your questions. If you'd like to find out more about the income protection policies we offer, call us on 0800 0561 695.