What does the Residential Property Owners product cover?
Residential Property Owners is an insurance product designed to satisfy the insurance requirements of different types of residential landlords, including:
- Private individuals
- Property owning organisations
- Property management organisations
- Resident’s associations
Key benefits of the product policy are:
- Essential core covers for Buildings (including Subsidence), Contents of Communal Areas, Loss of Rent, Money and Property Owners’ Liability
- A comprehensive range of optional covers including Employers’ Liability, Legal Expenses, Landlords Contents, Engineering cover and for residents’ associations, Directors and Officers’ Liability cover
- Engineering inspection service for any lifts, heating and ventilation systems in the property, provided by our strategic partner organisation Bureau Veritas Inspection Limited
- Unlimited access to our risk helpline, which provides practical guidance on how to reduce the likelihood of having to make a claim. You can ask questions about compliance with health and safety regulations, security measures and other topics of specific relevance to property owners
- Support from our confidential legal and tax helpline on issues such as tenant disputes and the recovery of rent
- A 24-hour, 365 days a year claims line providing you with emergency assistance whenever it is required
Full details of the cover are contained in the policy wording. Quotations and a copy of the policy wording are available from your insurance advisor.