Get an extra helping hand when it matters most.
Please note that you are only eligible for this offer if:
- Your baby is up to 12 months old (if your baby has not been born, please apply after the birth). You can only apply for cover in the first 12 months of your child's life and it lasts until your child's first birthday.
- You are a UK resident (Channel Islands and Isle of Man are excluded) and you remain a UK resident for the duration of the plan
- You are named on the Birth Certificate, the Full Adoption Certificate, Special Guardianship Order, or Final Residence Order
- You are aged 18 to 66
- You have not received a positive diagnosis of HIV infection or have not, within the last 12 months, received medical treatment for cancer (including leukaemia and lymphoma)
- You do not already have cover from Aviva Life & Pensions UK Ltd in respect of the same child. Please refer to the terms and conditions for further information. Please note, this type of cover is not a long term option.
If you don't meet the criteria above you can still find out about life cover options from Aviva.