Article date: 19 June 2003
Building upon the success of Norwich Union Healthcare’sIncome Protection CD-Rom sales aid, a new updated version is nowavailable. This updated CD-Rom is a comprehensive sales aiddesigned to help intermediaries to sell Norwich UnionHealthcare’s SafeGuard Income Protection product.
Key benefits of the Income Protection sales aid include:
- Access to illustrations – giving intermediaries accessto 32 premium variations instantly
- Reduces time spent on paperwork
- Provides clear, concise sales aids to assist intermediarieswith the sales process
- Occupation classes have been increased to include over 900 jobroles
- Provides an automatic calculation of commission levels.
Intermediaries with a Norwich Union Healthcare agency can obtaina free copy of the CD-Rom by calling the Norwich Union HealthcareSales Bureau on 0845 3000 649.*
Press office contacts:
James Evans 08703 66 68 78/ Out of hours 07790 487105
Lorna Wiltshire 08703 66 68 78/ Out of hours 07788 471849
Louise Goffee 08703 66 68 70/ Out of hours 07810 057362
Ian Beggs 08703 66 68 71/ Out of hours 07790 487533
Notes to editors
- Norwich Union is the UK’s largest insurer. It is aleading provider of life, pensions and investment products and oneof the leading IFA providers. IFAs provide around 70% of thecompany’s long- term savings business.
- Norwich Union has strategic alliances with building societiesand other leading UK brand names including Tesco Personal Financeand The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
- Norwich Union’s news releases and a selection of imagesare available from Aviva's internet press centre atwww.aviva.com/media.
* For security and administration, calls to and from NorwichUnion may be monitored and/or recorded.