Article date: 11 April 2013
- Platform portfolios open to Aviva for Adviser users, at no cost
- One clear website with all Life products
- View and manage all clients’ holdings, including aggregated valuations
- Quote and apply functionality for complete product range
In a unique move, Aviva has opened up its platform proposition to all advisers registered on the Aviva for Advisers (A4A) website, providing more advisers with access to the complete Aviva product range, including platform investment choices and packaged products through one single portal.
Available by registering free of charge on the A4A website (www.aviva-for-advisers.co.uk), the new system provides advisers with everything they need to fully support and service their clients quickly and securely, in one place.
The integrated online system is designed to help advisers view and manage all their existing clients’ holdings together, including all platform portfolios, investments, protection and retirement planning products.
Aimed at helping advisers to drive down costs and remain profitable in a post Retail Distribution Review (RDR) market, the new system will help simplify and streamline business models resulting in increased efficiency.
Aviva’s Intermediary Director, Andy Beswick, says: “As advisers adjust to a new world following the implementation of the RDR, minimising costs and maximising efficiency has never been more important. By bringing together all their clients’ information and the tools they need to support their clients onto one website we’ve taken a major step forward and we’re proud to be the first in the market to be offering this kind of functionality.
“Advisers don’t see their new and existing business in different ways, so regardless of whether they’re dealing with us for the first time, or have been with us for many years, we want it to be as seamless and stress-free as possible.
“We recognise the importance of continually evolving our technology to align with advisers’ business models and this new system clearly demonstrates our on-going commitment to the intermediary market.”
Advisers can use the system as part of a holistic customer solution or as a simple customer transaction - allowing them to use our products and services in the way that best fits with their clients’ and business needs.
Features and benefits:
- Platform portfolios now available to all Aviva for Advisers users.
- Single overview providing a summary of all clients’ holdings, including an aggregated valuation of a client’s total investment portfolio.
- Easy client management and access to all current Aviva products.
- Improved flexibility with bulk transactions and model portfolios for platform portfolios will play a key role in driving advisers’ business models.
- Manage all client’s Aviva life and pension product portfolios together, not just investments but protection and retirement planning.
- Streamlined ‘quote and apply’ functionality makes it quick and simple to set up clients’ investments.
- Familiar navigation and design means no need for retraining.
- Reduce costs by reducing administration and management processes.
- Variety of reports available to help advisers tailor advice and offer effective client management.
Further developments, including consolidated client reporting, will be available during 2013.
- Ends -
If you are a journalist and would like further information, please contact:
Fiona Whytock : Aviva Press Office : 01904 452659 : 07800 692299 : email@example.com
Notes to editors:
Aviva provides insurance, savings and investment products to 34 million customers worldwide.
We are the UK’s largest insurer with over 14 million customers and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance. We combine strong life insurance, general insurance and asset management businesses under one powerful brand. We are committed to serving our customers well in order to build a stronger, sustainable business, which makes a positive contribution to society, and for which our people are proud to work.
We are ranked as one of the UK’s top ten most valuable brands and Aviva Plc is in the top 10% of socially responsible companies globally in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. In 2012 we invested £5.7m into our UK communities. One in three of our employees were involved in community investment activities which included giving nearly 30,000 hours.
Aviva is working in partnership with Railway Children through the Aviva Street to School programme to get children living or working on UK streets back into everyday life, especially education. Find out more at www.aviva.co.uk/street-to-school.
The Aviva media centre at www.aviva.com/media includes company information and a news release archive.
For broadcast-standard video, please visit http://www.aviva.com/media/video/.
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc