Article date: 16 April 2004
Morley Fund Management ('Morley'), one of the UK's largest fundmanagers, has appointed Jenny Keeling as Client RelationshipManager within the UK Institutional Team.
Jenny will primarily be responsible for managing Morley'sinvestment relationships with Norwich Union Life and will report toGordon Milne, Head of Client Investment Services. Herresponsibilities will include arranging and attending investmentreview meetings, overseeing reporting, mandate development andgeneral relationship management.
Jenny has 18 years of investment experience. She managed UKEquities for fifteen years at AXA Investment Managers and for thelast three years was Investment Director - Balanced Funds where shewas involved with the relationship with their Life and GeneralInsurance Companies.
Commenting on her appointment Alistair Morrison, ManagingDirector, Institutional at Morley Fund Management said: "Jenny willbe a valuable addition to our client servicing team. Her experiencewill be of great benefit in strengthening relations with NorwichUnion Life. Building effective relationships and providingfirst-class support to our clients is one of our key priorities andJenny's appointment reflects this."
For further information please contact:
Fiona Baker, Head of Corporate Communications, 020 7809 8617
Morley Fund Management
Notes to Editors
Morley Fund Management
- Morley Fund Management ('Morley') is an independently managed,London based, asset management business with over £111 billion*under management (as at 31.12.03). It actively manages a diverserange of asset classes and employs in the region of 900 staffworldwide based in London, Singapore and an associate office inBoston**.
- Morley is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Aviva Group andmanages both institutional and retail funds under the Morleybrand. It also acts as investment manager for a range of retailinvestment funds, marketed in the UK by Norwich Union, andinternational funds marketed under the Aviva Funds brand.
*Not including mortgage assets
**Morley Fund Management International Limited, an Avivacompany
- Pensions Management Provider Awards 2003 - Best Property FundManager
- Fund Manager of the Year - Pensions Week Awards 2002
- Specialist Manager of the Year - UK Pensions Awards 2002
- Insurance Fund Manager of the Year (awarded to Norwich Union)- Standard and Poor's 2002
- Sustainable and Ethical Investment and Asset Management Award -Liveable City Awards 2002
*Morley Fund Management International Limited, an Avivacompany
- Further information about Morley Fund Management can be foundat www.morleyfm.com
- Morley Fund Management is a business name of Morley FundManagement Limited, registered in England No. 1151805. A member ofthe Norwich Union Marketing Group, members of which are authorisedand regulated in the UK by the Financial Services Authority forlife assurance, pensions and investments. Registered Office: No. 1Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ. A member of the Investment ManagementAssociation.
- Morley Fund Management is also a business name of MorleyInvestment Services Limited and Morley Fund ManagementInternational Limited. All are Aviva companies.
- Contact us at Morley Fund Management, No. 1 Poultry, LondonEC2R 8EJ.
- Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoringpurposes.