Article date: 28 November 2014
Aviva Commercial Finance has provided a five year 50% LTV facility to global property investor EPIC. The facility will refinance four assets located in key manufacturing and distribution locations in Glasgow, Thatcham, Tamworth and Milton Keynes.
Barry Fowler, Managing Director of Aviva Commercial Finance, said: “We’re delighted to refinance this quality commercial portfolio with such a strong client as EPIC. This loan demonstrates the diversity of Aviva’s offering and its ability to write facilities with tenors from five years, alongside our long-term facilities, whilst still providing strong investment for Aviva and our annuity customers. We continue to have substantial funds to invest and this transaction demonstrates our significant appetite and competitiveness in the market.”
Michael Elghanayan, Director of EPIC said “We’re delighted to have Aviva as a lender to the EPIC group. Aviva listened to our requirements from day one and were able to provide us with a competitive offer to refinance these assets.”
- Ends -
If you are a journalist and would like further information, please contact: Fiona Whytock; Aviva Press Office; 01904 452659; 07800 692299; Fiona.email@example.com
For any other enquiries please contact: Adrian Poole, Commercial Property Finance Origination Manager; 01603 682856; Adrian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- Aviva provides 31 million customers with insurance, savings and investment products.
- We are one of the UK’s leading insurers and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance.
- We combine strong life insurance, general insurance and asset management businesses under one powerful brand.
- We are committed to serving our customers well in order to build a stronger, sustainable business, which makes a positive contribution to society, and for which our people are proud to work.
- The Aviva media centre at www.aviva.com/media/ includes images, company and product information and a news release archive
- For an interactive introduction to what we do and how we do it, please click here http://www.aviva.com/library/reports/this-is-aviva/
- For broadcast-standard video, please visit http://www.aviva.com/media/video/
- Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/