Article date: 21 February 2005
Norwich Union is to offer IFAs 5% flat initialcommission for all single premium investments in four investmentfunds.
These special terms will be available from 28February to 1 July 2005 and apply to the following funds:
- Norwich Active Protector Fund - a brand new fund (launched on1st March 2005) offering protection against falls inthe fund price
- Norwich UK Ethical Fund - an award-winning equity fund forethical investors
- Norwich Distribution Fund - a mixed asset fund for cautiousinvestors who want growth, income, or both
- Norwich Managed High Income Fund - a high-yield bond fund forincome investors
The offer will apply to OEIC, ISA and ISAtransfer business. One for one commission sacrifice is stillavailable subject to a minimum initial charge of 0%.
Neil Davies, head of investment at NorwichUnion, said: "This offer applies to a range of funds offering a mixof assets, sectors and investment strategies, each aligned to adifferent customer need, be it growth, income, or guarantees. Theoffer will be one of the most valuable in the market this ISAseason."
David Gwyer 01904 452828 Out ofhours 07800 699508
Rob Pell 01904 452659 Out of hours 07800 699563
Louise Soulsby 01904 452617 Out of hours 07800 699526
James Evans 01904 452791 Out of hours 07800 699525
Notes to editors
- Norwich Union is the UK's largest insurer. It is the UK'slargest provider of life, pensions and investment products and oneof the leading IFA providers. IFAs provide around 75% of thecompany's long-term savings business in the UK.
- Norwich Union has strategic alliances with building societiesand other leading UK brand names including Tesco Personal Financeand The Royal Bank of Scotland Group. Norwich Union’s newsreleases and a selection of images are available from Aviva'sinternet press centre at www.aviva.com/media.