Article date: 14 March 2005
Morley Fund Management has appointed PatriciaO’Loughlin to the new role of head of pension funds.Reporting to Paul Waters, head of relationship management, Patriciawill be responsible for managing Morley’s relationships withcorporate pension fund clients.
Patricia joined Morley on 8 March from INVESCO Asset Managementwhere she was head of public sector and insurance services. Priorto INVESCO, Patricia was managing director, insurance and treasuryasset management at Mellon Global Investments. She had originallyjoined the organisation in 1988 as a fixed income fund manager,rising to become head of fixed interest in 1992.
Commenting on the appointment, Paul Waters atMorley said: "We are extremely pleased that Patricia will bejoining us. Her substantial knowledge of both the private andpublic sectors, combined with her extensive experience of managingfixed income assets will be of enormous benefit to our clients.This appointment results directly from our strategy to continue toraise the standards of client service and relationship managementacross all parts of our business."
Morley manages approximately £23 billion for UK pension fundsand over £65 billion in fixed income assets for a variety ofclients.
For further information please contact:
Laura Cook,Corporate Communications Executive, 020 7809 8125 Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors
- Morley Fund Management (‘Morley’) is anindependently managed, London based, asset management businesswith over £128 billion* under management (as at 31.12.04). Itactively manages a diverse range of asset classes and employs inthe region of 200 investment professionals based in London,Singapore and an associate office in Boston**.
- Morley is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Aviva Group andmanages both institutional and retail funds under the Morleybrand. It also acts as investment manager for a range of retailinvestment funds, marketed in the UK by Norwich Union, andinternational funds marketed under the Aviva Funds brand.
*Not including mortgage assets
**Morley Fund Management International Limited, an Avivacompany
- Property Week Awards 2004 – Best Property FundManager
- Pensions Management Provider Awards 2003 – Best PropertyFund Manager
- Fund Manager of the Year - Pensions Week Awards 2002
- Specialist Manager of the Year - UK Pensions Awards 2002
- Insurance Fund Manager of the Year (awarded to Norwich Union)- Standard and Poor’s 2002
- Sustainable and Ethical Investment and Asset Management Award- Liveable City Awards 2002
Further information about Morley Fund Management can be found atwww.morleyfm.com