Article date: 31 March 2005
Morley, one of the UK’s largest fund managers, hasappointed Victor Chu as an analyst to its Emerging Markets andAsian Equities team.
Victor joins from Mercer Investment Consulting where he was amanager research analyst. At Morley, Victor will work with SallyMacdonald, fund manager of the Aviva Funds Asia-Pacific EquityFund, to provide analysis of key markets and stocks in Asia and thePacific Rim.
Led by Niall Paul, the Emerging Markets and Asian Equities teamat Morley manages over £2 billion of funds for institutional, lifefund and retail clients.
Head of the Emerging Markets and Asian Equities team, Niall Paulsaid: "Victor will bring valuable research & analysis skills toMorley’s intensive bottom-up approach to managing EmergingMarket and Asian equities."
For further information please contact:
MoninaVillaroman, Corporate Communications Manager 020 7809 8618
Notes to editors:
Morley Fund Management
- Morley Fund Management (‘Morley’) is anindependently managed, London based, asset management businesswith over £128 billion* under management (as at 31.12.04). Itactively manages a diverse range of asset classes and employs inthe region of 200 investment professionals based in London,Singapore and an associate office in Boston**.
- Morley is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Aviva Group andmanages both institutional and retail funds under the Morleybrand. It also acts as investment manager for a range of retailinvestment funds, marketed in the UK by Norwich Union, andinternational funds marketed under the Aviva Funds brand.
*Not including mortgage assets
**Morley Fund Management International Limited, an Avivacompany
- Lipper Fund Awards 2005 - Best equity emerging markets globalfund over both one and five years
- Property Week Awards 2004 – Best Property FundManager
- Pensions Management Provider Awards 2003 – Best PropertyFund Manager
- Fund Manager of the Year - Pensions Week Awards 2002
- Specialist Manager of the Year - UK Pensions Awards 2002
- Insurance Fund Manager of the Year (awarded to Norwich Union)- Standard and Poor’s 2002
- Sustainable and Ethical Investment and Asset Management Award- Liveable City Awards 2002
Further information about Morley Fund Management can be found atwww.morleyfm.com.
Contact us at Morley Fund Management, No. 1 Poultry, London EC2R8EJ.
Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoringpurposes.
Morley Fund Management is a business name of Morley FundManagement Limited, registered in England No. 1151805. A member ofthe Norwich Union Marketing Group, members of which are authorisedand regulated in the UK by the Financial Services Authority forlife assurance, pensions and investments. Registered Office: No. 1Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ. A member of the Investment ManagementAssociation.
Morley Fund Management is also a business name of MorleyInvestment Services Limited and Morley Fund ManagementInternational Limited. All are Aviva companies.