Article date: 21 June 2001
The UK's largest property insurer, Norwich Union, is presentingits Property Owners insurance packages at this year's PropertyShow.
The company offers a range of products that are tailored to meetthe specialist needs of property owners, based on its breadth ofexpertise and years of experience in the property market.
Each policy offers risk advice and a wide range of covers,including contingency and liability, construction, latent defects,engineering, professional indemnity, motor fleet and legalexpenses. Additional options are also available to allow furtherproduct customisation.
Policyholders can also benefit from a range of additionalservices, including a dedicated risk management service, whichprovides training and consultancy on health, safety andenvironmental issues. Leading edge Windows software to improveadministration and a total incident management claims service arealso provided.
The Property Owners range of policies is aimed at commercial,residential or mixed property portfolios. They have beenspecifically designed to cater for the diverse needs of the entireproperty owners market - from smaller buy-to-let owners to thelargest publicly listed property investors.
With specialist Property Owners units in London and Manchesteras well as a network of local offices, Norwich Union customers havedirect access to dedicated teams of property insuranceprofessionals.
For more information on Norwich Union Property Owners insurance,speak to your broker or visit stand P32 at the show.
Media contact: Alison Owen at Staniforth Communications on 0161274 0100/ email email@example.com or Liz Nicholson/JennyChapman at Norwich Union's press office on 08703 666868.
Notes to editors:
- Norwich Union is exhibiting at stand P32, Hall 10, TheProperty Show 2001, NEC, Birmingham, from 21-22 June 2001.
- CGU plc and Norwich Union plc merged on 30 May 2000 to createCGNU plc, the UK's largest insurance group and one of the top fiveinsurers in Europe with substantial positions in other marketsaround the world, making it the world's sixth largest insurerbased on gross worldwide premiums.
- CGNU's principal business activities are long-term savings,fund management and general insurance, with worldwide premiumincome and retail investment sales from ongoing business of over£27 billion and assets under management of more than £210 billion(correct as at February 2001).
- From October 2000, the combined life and pensions, generalinsurance and retail fund management businesses in the UK operateunder the Norwich Union brand, while the institutional investmentbusiness operates under the Morley Fund Management brand.
- Norwich Union's news releases are available on thiswebsite.