Welcome to the Aviva Tour of Britain
Cycling is a passion that has gripped towns and cities across the country and we are excited to support the 2015 Tour of Britain this September. We want you to enjoy the Tour, so, to make your experience even better, we have some great activities for you to be involved with whether you make it to one of the stages or follow the race on TV or social media.
Look out for our Tour Makers
Our Tour Makers are there to point you in the right direction, to be a helping hand and hopefully to make you smile. Earlier this year they gave out 8,000 caps at the Aviva Women’s Tour, so look out for a Tour Maker to get your own Aviva Tour of Britain souvenir.
Come and visit the Aviva Tour Hub and chat to our physiotherapist about your health, get an MOT for your bike from our Aviva mechanic, and have your photo taken in our photo booth with the jersey of your favourite Pro Team.
Watch the race live each day or catch the highlights show in the evening on ITV4.
Download our Tour App for all the latest updates.
Follow us on Twitter @AvivaTours to see exclusive Aviva Tour of Britain photos, videos and competition opportunities.
Check out all of our behind the scenes footage and daily tour videos on our YouTube Channel – AvivaUK.
• Stage One, Sunday 6 September, Beaumaris, Anglesey to Wrexham, 177km
• Stage Two, Monday 7 September, Ribble Valley and Pendle, Clitheroe to Colne, 162km
• Stage Three, Tuesday 8 September, Cockermouth to Floors Castle, Kelso, 216km
• Stage Four, Wednesday 9 September, Edinburgh to Blyth, 218km
• Stage Five, Thursday 10 September, Prudhoe to Hartside Fell, Cumbria, 171km
• Stage Six, Friday 11 September, Stoke-on-Trent to Nottingham, 189km
• Stage Seven, Saturday 12 September, Fakenham to Ipswich, 225km
• Stage Eight, Sunday 13 September, the London Stage presented by TfL, 93km
We look forward to seeing you at the Aviva Tour of Britain and hope that you have a fantastic time.NFPSNA0103