Investing in one of our With-Profit funds can be a great way of helping your money grow. But is it the right move for you?
Yes, if you:
- Are prepared to invest for the medium (five years) to long term (10 years plus)
- Want an investment that aims to grow steadily at a higher rate than a bank or building society average savings account – but are prepared to accept a low to medium risk that it may fall in value and you may not get back the amount you invested.
No, if you:
- Only intend to invest for the short term (less than five years)
- Are not prepared to accept any risk
- Would prefer the certainty of the interest earned from a bank or building society savings account
- Want to take a higher risk for the chance of making a higher return.
A financial adviser will be able to help you decide if with-profits are right for you. If you don't have a financial adviser you can find an adviser in your area at Unbiased. Where advice is provided there may be an additional cost to you.