In April 2008 Aviva was announced as the official Club sponsor of Norwich City Football Club, a relationship that sees the Aviva brand proudly displayed on the shirts of the team and within the stadium at Carrow Road.
The sponsorship promotes the Aviva brand across the globe through the Club’s status in the Premiership, whilst also celebrating our close ties to the Norwich community.
The current deal includes:
- An exciting new educational initiative helping improve financial skills, numeracy and literacy through the medium of football
- Continued sponsorship of the Aviva Community Stand
- Funding of the club's Ability Counts initiative for those individuals with a physical or learning disability
- Significant signage within the stadium at Carrow Road, bringing the Aviva brand to a global audience
- Offering opportunities for our customers to win match tickets and share in the experience of a Premier League fixture
- Donating our shirt sponsorship to our supported charity, The Railway Children, for one match a season to help raise both funds, and worldwide awareness, of their valuable work
To follow the Canaries action please visit canaries.co.uk