We've been official sponsors of Norwich City Football Club since April 2008 and our brand is proudly displayed on the shirts of the team and within the stadium at Carrow Road.
Our sponsorship promotes the Aviva brand across the globe through the Club’s status in the EFL Championship, whilst also celebrating our close ties to the Norwich community.
Our sponsorship includes:
- Significant signage within the stadium at Carrow Road, bringing the Aviva brand to a global audience
- Offering opportunities for our customers to win match tickets and experience the atmosphere of a match day at Carrow Road
- Supporting the Enterprise Programme, an exciting new educational initiative helping improve business skills and financial awareness through the medium of football
- Continued sponsorship of the Aviva Community Stand, providing accessible match day viewing for those with physical challenges
- Support of the Community Sports Foundation’s ‘Ability Counts’ initiative, highlighting the sporting programmes available for those individuals with a physical or learning disability
- Donating our shirt sponsorship to our charitable programme, ‘the Aviva Community Fund’, for one match a season to help raise awareness and support for the campaign
To follow the very latest Canaries action, please visit canaries.co.uk