In April 2008 Aviva was announced as the official Club sponsor of Norwich City Football Club, a relationship that sees the Aviva brand proudly displayed on the shirts of the team and within the stadium at Carrow Road.
The sponsorship promotes the Aviva brand across the globe through the Club’s status in the Championship, whilst also celebrating our close ties to the Norwich community.
The current deal includes:
- Significant signage within the stadium at Carrow Road, bringing the Aviva brand to a global audience
- Offering opportunities for our customers to win match tickets and experience the atmosphere of a match day at Carrow Road
- An exciting new educational initiative helping improve enterprise skills and financial awareness through the medium of football
- Continued sponsorship of the Aviva Community Stand, providing accessible match day viewing for those with physical challenges
- Support of the Community Sports Foundation’s ‘Ability Counts’ initiative, highlighting the sporting programmes available for those individuals with a physical or learning disability
- Donating our shirt sponsorship to our supported charitable programme for one match a season, helping to raise awareness and support for the campaign
To follow the very latest Canaries action, please visit canaries.co.uk