Our single trip travel insurance covers you for up to 120 days whilst abroad or in the UK provided you’ve pre-booked at least two consecutive nights accommodation.
Single trip travel insurance includes cover for:
- Emergency medical expenses – up to £10 million
- Lost or stolen passport – up to £350
- Lost or stolen money – up to £500 overall and up to £300 for cash and bank notes
- Legal expenses – up to £50,000
- Charges incurred if you have to cancel or abandon your trip – up to £5,000 per person
- Kennel or cattery fees you’ve paid or have to pay if your trip is cancelled or abandoned
- Motor breakdown cover in the UK when travelling to your UK departure point
If you’re going on a ski holiday or decide to play golf abroad, for an additional premium you can add winter sports insurance or golf cover.
We can provide single trip travel insurance for new customers under 80 years of age. If you are aged 80 or over cover may be available from AllClear.
Direct travel insurance
Buy from us direct online and get a 10% discount.
* Minimum premium applies.