10% discount when you insure more than one pet with us
Our pet insurance offers peace of mind for cat and dog owners.
Vets' bills for illness and injury suffered by your pet can easily run into thousands of pounds, and some pet insurance policies won't cover the cost of your pet's treatment if the condition continues or recurs. Our pet insurance vets' fee cover is reinstated at each renewal (subject to payment of premium) so you can ensure that your cat or dog is covered even if he or she needs ongoing long term treatment in the future*.
- Choose from three levels of cover, silver, gold and platinum (find out more)
- Get a 10% discount when you cover more than one pet with us (minimum price applies)
- Vet fees for illness and injury are covered up to £6,500 per year (varies by cover level chosen)
- Third party liability for dogs
- Up to £1,000 boarding and cattery fees covered if you have to go to hospital for 48 hours or longer (platinum cover only)
- Includes up to six months cover whilst you and your pet are abroad (applies to member countries of the PETS Travel Scheme excluding non-EU and long-haul countries defined by DEFRA)
Or call us to get a quote on 0800 656 9729.
Terms and conditions
* Subject to policy limits. Excludes costs for routine examinations and injections. Pre-existing conditions are excluded.
For pet insurance Aviva Insurance Services UK Limited introduce to BDML Connect Limited who arrange and administer the policy. BDML Connect Limited are registered in England at 1000 Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3EN (Registered No - 2785540). BDML Connect Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Pet Insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Aviva Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.