What’s the difference?
Sole trader, company and personal, what’s the difference?
Sole trader: A business where there is no legal difference between the owner(s) and the business.
Company: We class a company as any business which is not a sole trader.
Personal: If you are the registered keeper of your vehicle and use it purely for social purposes or commuting to and from work then you need personal cover. Cover is available for yourself as the policyholder and up to four additional drivers on each vehicle.
Insure a second car or van on our Defaqto 5 Star rated MultiCar policy and get up to 1/3 off.
We expect 20% of our customers to achieve the maximum saving**. Not only could you be making some great savings, we hope you’ll find that the cover provides you with the flexibility and convenience you need to fit with your lifestyle.
Great reasons to buy our business vehicle insurance:
- Discount if you buy online.
- Up to £500 tool cover as standard (comprehensive cover only).
- 3 year guarantee on all repairs made by our approved repairers.
- Replacement car and van options available to keep your business on the road.*
- More than one vehicle? Get up to 1/3** off with our MultiCar policy and choose different levels of cover and excesses on each vehicle. Add your second vehicle when it suits you. We can give you a guaranteed quote now even if you’d like to add your second vehicle at a later date.
- You can insure up to two vehicles (cars and/or vans) online, if you want to insure more than two vehicles and a maximum of five, call us on 0800 056 2063.
- Our Defaqto 5 Star Rating provides you with independent expert reassurance about the quality of cover we provide as standard, as well as options to tailor your cover.
* During weekends/public holidays arranging a courtesy vehicle may not be possible until the next normal working day (Monday-Friday). Comprehensive cover only.
** Up to 1/3 off applied to the cheaper of the two vehicle insurance premiums. Discount does not apply to optional extras. Maximum 1/3 discount available on policies with either one driver, or two drivers who are domestic partners using their vehicles only for social domestic and pleasure.