Diagnostics insurance is a type of policy that helps you find out what’s wrong – quickly. It’s significantly cheaper than full private health insurance because it doesn’t pay for any kind of treatment. Speedy Diagnostics covers the costs of your initial diagnosis, including:
- Specialist consultations.
- Diagnostic tests such as CT, MRI and PET scan, X-rays and ECG.
- Hospital and specialist charges for in and day patient diagnostic tests.
It also provides the following additional benefits:
- A personal claims allowance, so you can claim up to £250 per member, per policy year, without affecting your no claim discount.
- Access to our 24 hour GP helpline, so you can speak to a GP in complete confidence, day or night, 365 days a year.
- Up to 25% discount on selected UK gym memberships.
- A 24 hour Stress Counselling helpline, should you ever need to talk to a trained counsellor in complete confidence, available to members aged 16 and over.
Aviva UK Digital Limited introduces to Aviva Health UK Limited for diagnostics insurance. Aviva UK Digital Limited is registered in England No. 09766150. Registered office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Firm Reference Number 728985. Aviva Health UK Limited is registered in England Number 2464270. Registered Office 8 Surrey Street Norwich NR1 3NG. Firm Reference Number 308139. Both companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland, No. 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth, PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm reference number 202153.
Aviva Health UK Limited, Head Office: Chilworth House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3RY.