My Health Cash Plan for Groups gives you cash back as a contribution towards the cost of day-to-day routine healthcare bills – things like appointments with your dentist or optician.
It's a benefit that's been given to you by your company, so the best person to ask about your policy's specific details is your group administrator. In a small company, this may be someone in your administration or finance team. In a larger business, it will usually be a member of your Human Resources department.
Your policy schedule will show details of the benefits available to you. If you'd like a copy of the terms and conditions containing full details of the benefit terms, conditions and exclusions that apply to your cover then please contact your group administrator. Or, if your company is large enough to run an intranet, you may find more information there.
The following information may be useful to you as an employee enjoying the benefits of a health cash plan policy:
How do I make a claim on a My Health Cash Plan for Groups policy?
- Check the details you were given by your group administrator, to make sure you're covered
- If your company has an intranet, please download and use the claim form that's hosted there
- Alternatively, ask us for a claim form by calling 0800 158 5191 and speaking to our claims team.
Calls to and from Aviva may be monitored and/or recorded.
Where can I find details about my gym discount?
You can take advantage of this offer all year round, with up to 25% off at gyms including Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, Fitness First, Kinetika, Spirit and Curves. All the details you need are on our Get Active website. Log in using your reference code HCGCOR and start making the most of this great benefit, straight away!
What are the GP and stress counselling helpline numbers?
You can contact these numbers day and night, 365 days a year. Both lines are confidential, and no one at your company will know the details of your call. They're for your added benefit as part of your policy:
- 24 hour GP helpline. You'll be speaking to a GP, who you can ask for information on anything to do with your health. Call 0800 158 3112.
- 24 hour stress counselling helpline. Confidential advice and guidance, helping you deal with whatever's on your mind, day and night. Call 0800 158 3349. This benefit is available for members over 16 only.
I want to comment on your service. How do I do that?
Compliments and complaints
We believe that constructive comments can help us continually improve our products and services.
We're always delighted to pass on compliments to the people you've had contact with, and it's your satisfaction that contributes to our measure of success.
So, when you enjoy outstanding service we'd love to hear about it.. You can write directly to the person you have been in contact with at the address below, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aviva Health UK Limited
Hampshire Corporate Park
If we haven't performed as well as you expected, one of our first priorities is to find out how we can do better. We've teams of talented people who take pride in delivering an excellent service and, although we can make mistakes, we'll try to make sure that every concern is addressed promptly and professionally. If you've a concern, we'll:
- forward your concern to the right person
- be in touch with you as soon as we can to let you know what will happen next
- guarantee to treat your complaint fairly and,
- when we've dealt with your complaint, we'll see what we can learn from your experience.
If something's not right, you can use our online form to give us constructive feedback straight away. The following link will take you to our online form and our complaints process: www.aviva.co.uk/existing-customers/complaints-contacts.html