Will I still be able to use my insurance to drive in other EU member states after Brexit?

Yes. Your current motor insurance cover will continue to provide the legal minimum motor insurance (third party cover only) for travel to EU & EEA countries, Serbia, Switzerland and Andorra. Customers will not need to purchase additional third-party motor insurance policy cover when travelling to these countries with a UK-registered vehicle. However, we suggest you check the terms of your cover, as the minimum EEA requirements may not reflect the full cover you have when driving in the UK and you may wish to ‘top up’ your cover for driving abroad (e.g. comprehensive cover, which would include damage to your vehicle).

It is worth noting that at this point, a decision on Brexit has not been reached, meaning it is impossible to say what the future requirements for driving in the EU will actually be.