How do HomeServe vet their tradesmen?
HomeServe are careful to vet all HomeServe approved tradesmen. They do this by:
- Inspecting jobs upon completion.
- Taking a copy of their Public Liability Certificate.
- Validating their relevant trade certificates.
- Getting them to agree to the HomeServe Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicator.
- Getting them to sign the HomeServe Health and Safety Statement.
Explore more frequently asked questions
Whether you want to change your details, make a claim or understand more about our products, you can find answers to FAQs by category.
Home insurance and Heating & Boiler Cover
FAQ search tool
Not found the answer you need yet? If you have a particular question, try our FAQ search tool.