Green Card application

Do I need a Green Card?

If you’re driving in the European Economic Area (EEA), Andorra, Serbia and Switzerland on or after the exit date, you’ll need a Green Card.

Green Cards are free – once we have received your request, we’ll issue a physical document as evidence of your cover. This will last until the end of your policy.

If you need multiple Green Cards for other vehicles under a multi-car policy, you’ll need to request them one at a time. Just return to this form and complete again for any others you need.

If you change your vehicle, you will need to apply for a new Green Card for your new vehicle.

If your policy expires soon, you’ll need to re-apply once you’ve renewed your policy. This includes policies that renew automatically.

Driving outside of these countries? Give us a call on 0345 030 8651 and we’ll be happy to help.

Green card application

Please complete all fields below.

Submit your details