Important, please tell us…
Was anyone injured in this incident?
Because your claim involves an injury we feel that it is important to speak to you directly to ensure you receive personal attention.
To do this please call us on: 0844 891 1111 (24 hours 7 days a week)
Where one of our customer service advisors will be able to process your claim as effectively as possible.
If the injury was minor and you would prefer to, you can still use the online form.
Does your claim involve just windscreen damage?
If you have suffered damage to glass only, please call us on 0844 891 1111 and select option 3 and then 1 (lines open 24/7)
If any items have been stolen or you have suffered further damage inclusive of glass, please complete the full claims form on this page.
Aviva’s approved repairer network
At Aviva we strive to provide an excellent service when you need it most. That’s why we’ve built up an extensive network of vehicle repair specialists to meet your needs.
There are many advantages to using one of our Aviva approved repairers:
- Peace of mind — Using an Aviva approved repairer you can relax knowing your vehicle is in safe hands and is backed by a 3 year guarantee on all repairs. Plus Aviva approved repairers meet BSI Kitemark and/or vehicle manufacturer standards, meaning they’re qualified to carry out the highest standard of repair.
- Great service — All Aviva approved repairers understand what great service means and have strict customer satisfaction targets.
- Mobility — If you have selected a courtesy vehicle* option on your policy you’ll receive a courtesy vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired. If required the repairer can collect your vehicle and leave you with a courtesy vehicle.
- Flexibility — If following an accident your vehicle is still roadworthy, you can bring your vehicle to one of the Aviva approved repairers or, if it’s more convenient, the repairer can come and collect the vehicle from you. Then once the repairs have been made we will bring the vehicle back to you. We can also come to you and assess the damage to your vehicle following an accident if it’s more convenient.
- Speed — We can authorise approved repairs within 24 hours from the damage assessment, and some repairers are able to start work on your vehicle immediately without Aviva’s authorisation. Aviva approved repairers aim to return your vehicle at the earliest convenient date for you.
* Courtesy vehicle add-on is not available on Third Party, Fire and Theft policies