We’re here for you, so if you would like to tell us about an incident that has happened please complete the fields below. Alternatively if you would prefer to talk to us you can call on 0345 030 6925^ (24 hours 7 days a week).
Does your claim involve just windscreen damage?
To make an online glass claim and book your repair/replacement
Or please call us on 0345 030 6925^ and select option 2 (lines open 24/7)
If any items have been stolen or you have suffered further damage please complete the full claims form on this page.
We would like you to tell us about what has happened even if you are not making a claim on your own policy as this allows us to defend your interests in the event of somebody else reporting the incident.
Important, please tell us…
Was anyone injured in this incident?
If your claim involves an injury we feel that it is important to speak to you directly to ensure you receive personal attention.
To do this please call us on: 0345 030 6925^ (24 hours 7 days a week). One of our claims advisors will be able to process your claim.
If however the injury was minor and you would prefer to, you can still complete your details below. Please ensure that any details relating to the injury are added to the “Anything else section”.
Aviva’s approved repairer network
At Aviva we strive to provide an excellent service when you need it most. That’s why we’ve built up an extensive network of vehicle repair specialists to meet your needs.
There are many advantages to using one of our Aviva approved repairers:
- Peace of mind — Using an Aviva approved repairer you can relax knowing your vehicle is in safe hands and is backed by a 3 year guarantee on all repairs. Plus Aviva approved repairers meet BSI Kitemark and/or vehicle manufacturer standards, meaning they’re qualified to carry out the highest standard of repair.
- Great service — All Aviva approved repairers understand what great service means and have strict customer satisfaction targets.
- Mobility — If you have selected a courtesy vehicle* option on your policy you’ll receive a courtesy vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired. If required the repairer can collect your vehicle and leave you with a courtesy vehicle.
- Flexibility — If following an accident your vehicle is still roadworthy, you can bring your vehicle to one of the Aviva approved repairers or, if it’s more convenient, the repairer can come and collect the vehicle from you. Then once the repairs have been made we will bring the vehicle back to you. We can also come to you and assess the damage to your vehicle following an accident if it’s more convenient.
- Speed — We can authorise approved repairs within 24 hours from the damage assessment, and some repairers are able to start work on your vehicle immediately without Aviva’s authorisation. Aviva approved repairers aim to return your vehicle at the earliest convenient date for you.
* Courtesy vehicle add-on is not available on Third Party, Fire and Theft policies