Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why is the Aviva Drive app displaying the wrong mileage?
Aviva Drive uses your phone's GPS to record your journeys. Sometimes, depending upon your particular phone or other factors such as the weather, the phone may take a while to find GPS (meaning mileage may not be recorded) it may also record small amounts of additional mileage that you haven't done as the GPS refines your location.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- The app has not saved my journey?
- Do existing customers qualify for the Aviva Drive discount?
- I've just received my Aviva Drive score and I'm unable to complete a quote on your mobile site at this time. Can I complete it at a later stage?
- I’ve qualified for an Aviva Drive discount on my new policy. Will I have to run the app again to keep the discount at renewal?
- How does the Aviva Drive app work?
Browse our FAQs by topic