Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: My phone cannot find GPS
If your phone cannot find a GPS signal we won't be able to track your journey. You will need to move your phone safely to a position where it can receive GPS, ideally in an in-car cradle near your windscreen.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- The app has not saved my journey?
- How do I close the Aviva Drive app if it's crashed or frozen?
- Do existing customers qualify for the Aviva Drive discount?
- I am half way through completing my 200 miles and I am changing my phone, can I move my journeys to my new phone?
- How does the Aviva Drive app work?
Browse our FAQs by topic