Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I have no Wi-Fi or data signal (e.g. 3G or 4G). What will happen to my journey data?
Your data will be held securely and uploaded when you are back within range of a signal and the app is running. This would need to be done within three weeks otherwise data will be deleted.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How does the Aviva Drive app work?
- I've already done a quote. Can I still do the 200 miles and get a discount?
- Do existing customers qualify for the Aviva Drive discount?
- I’ve qualified for an Aviva Drive discount on my new policy. Will I have to run the app again to keep the discount at renewal?
- What if the app auto-records a journey where I wasn't driving?
Browse our FAQs by topic