Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I've just received my Aviva Drive score and I'm unable to complete a quote on your mobile site at this time. Can I complete it at a later stage?
If you'd like to get a quote on your phone after you've received your driving score, you can press the "get quote" button on the app, which will allow you to complete a quote on our mobile site. Alternatively, you can press 'email link', which will send you a link to your email address to enable you to complete the quote at a convenient time. You can also visit aviva.co.uk. So long as you use the same details that you registered on the app, the website will recognise you are an Aviva Drive customer and apply the discount automatically.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- I've already done a quote. Can I still do the 200 miles and get a discount?
- I have tried to get a quote but I have received a message stating that I can't get a discount because my details don't match the details I gave on my mobile app registration. What do I need to do?
- I’ve qualified for an Aviva Drive discount on my new policy. Will I have to run the app again to keep the discount at renewal?
- Will my car insurance allow me to drive abroad?
- Do existing customers qualify for the Aviva Drive discount?
Browse our FAQs by topic