Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I also drive another car in my household frequently. Can I use the app when I am driving either car?
You can use the app in any car for the purpose of completing your 200 miles. But you can only get a quote that matches the details you gave us when you registered the app.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Will my car insurance allow me to drive abroad?
- I have tried to get a quote but I have received a message stating that I can't get a discount because my details don't match the details I gave on my mobile app registration. What do I need to do?
- Does car insurance cover personal belongings kept in my car?
- Why do I need to register my personal information with you before I get my score?
Browse our FAQs by topic