Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I have tried to get a quote but I have received a message stating that I can't get a discount because my details don't match the details I gave on my mobile app registration. What do I need to do?
In order to give you an Aviva Drive discount you must get a quote using the details you gave us when you registered for the app (name, date of birth, postcode). That way we can match your details to your score. Please click 'verify your details' to check your quote details.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- I've just received my Aviva Drive score and I'm unable to complete a quote on your mobile site at this time. Can I complete it at a later stage?
- I’ve qualified for an Aviva Drive discount on my new policy. Will I have to run the app again to keep the discount at renewal?
- I've already done a quote. Can I still do the 200 miles and get a discount?
- How does the Aviva Drive app work?
- Do I need to register before I start using the app?
Browse our FAQs by topic