Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I trust Aviva with my Guaranteed Lifelong Protection policy?
As one of the UK's leading providers of life insurance, we want our customers to feel reassured when purchasing such important policies with us, knowing that we?ll be there when it matters most.
To help with this, we publish our claims figures every year and in 2014, we paid out over ?513 million in claims across our life insurance, critical illness and income protection policies.
To put that into perspective, we paid:
- 99% of all life insurance claims.
- 93.2% of all critical illness claims with only 1.2% being declined due to non-disclosure.
- 93.2% of all income protection claims.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- If I take out Free Parent Life Cover do I have to take out further cover when the policy ends?
- Can I trust Aviva?
- What do I do if my GP has already referred me to a particular consultant?
- Can I take someone off my policy?
- What happens if I cancel my Child Health Essentials policy and then my child has a problem?
Browse our FAQs by topic