Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: How do I apply for a boiler or landlord policy?

These products ara no longer available. If you have an existing home insurance you can add home emergency cover using MyAviva. Once logged in simply follow the below steps:

  • Click on the policy you wish to view
  • Click the "Details" button
  • Click "Amend my policy"
  • Under the appropriate cover click "Yes" next to home emergency.


Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top