Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: How do I make a claim on boiler or landlord policies?

First, check that your problem is covered by checking your policy documents.

If the incident or emergency is covered by your policy, please call HomeServe on 0800 247999

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top