Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: Will I need a Green Card to drive in the EU after Brexit?

In the event of a “no deal” Brexit, UK motor insurance customers driving in the EEA, Andorra, Serbia and Switzerland will require physical evidence of motor insurance when they travel. The proof that the motorist has the required insurance is called a Green Card.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top