Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will you be able to make a payment to me overseas?
We make international payments into non-UK bank accounts. Currently we believe that we’ll continue to be able to do this for cross-border payments. It’s possible that new transaction charges may be levied on these, both for us and for our customers; however, this is still uncertain.
Additionally, following the outcome of negotiations, the approach taken by EU/EEA regulators may affect the way in which any payments from the UK into non-UK bank accounts may be regulated or taxed by the country in which the recipient is based.
We don’t yet know what the approach of these regulators or tax authorities will be. We’re continuing to monitor political developments and are engaging with our regulators, so we can minimise any regulatory or operational difficulties that might arise. We’ll always aim to provide the service our customers expect.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Live chat information
- What will happen if I move house?
- I have a joint Life Insurance plan with my partner. Will the cover continue for him or her, if you pay out on a critical illness claim for me?
- If I decide to cancel my life insurance cover, can I get my money back?
- How do I change my Aviva Response policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?