Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Who are the European Banking Authority and what do they do?
The European Banking Authority is a single rulebook to ensure businesses are all working in the same way across the EU to help prevent fraud.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can you deal with someone other than me during my critical illness claim?
- How do I know if my family will get help from the Government when I die?
- Who gets the money if I have a valid critical illness claim?
- Can I decide how much I want to pay for a life insurance policy?
- I have a mortgage, so do I need life insurance?
Browse our FAQs by topic