Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What data will you collect on the Aviva Drive app?
We collect your location information from the devices GPS. We do not have access to your 'real time' location, the data is only uploaded after the journey is complete, and you can choose not to use the app for a journey as you wish. Before we send you your score and apply any discount you've earned, we will ask for your name, date of birth, address and email address.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How does the Aviva Drive app work?
- Why can't I find my policy on the MyAviva app?
- I have no Wi-Fi or data signal (e.g. 3G or 4G). What will happen to my journey data?
- I’ve qualified for an Aviva Drive discount on my new policy. Will I have to run the app again to keep the discount at renewal?
- I've already done a quote. Can I still do the 200 miles and get a discount?