Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why do I need to register my personal information with you before I get my score?
In order to provide you with a quote, we need this information to identify you and your unique driving score. We will also use it to pre-populate your quote to save you time later.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Do I need to register before I start using the app?
- Can I benefit from an Aviva Drive discount when I add a second car to my policy?
- I've already done a quote. Can I still do the 200 miles and get a discount?
- I've just received my Aviva Drive score and I'm unable to complete a quote on your mobile site at this time. Can I complete it at a later stage?
- Where can I download the Aviva Drive app from?
Browse our FAQs by topic