Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
Browse our FAQs by topic
- Can I benefit from an Aviva Drive discount when I add a second car to my policy?
- I've just received my Aviva Drive score and I'm unable to complete a quote on your mobile site at this time. Can I complete it at a later stage?
- I have tried to get a quote but I have received a message stating that I can't get a discount because my details don't match the details I gave on my mobile app registration. What do I need to do?
- I also drive another car in my household frequently. Can I use the app when I am driving either car?
- Will I get a discount if I have a young driver on my policy?
- Why do I need to register my personal information with you before I get my score?
- I've already done a quote. Can I still do the 200 miles and get a discount?
- I’ve qualified for an Aviva Drive discount on my new policy. Will I have to run the app again to keep the discount at renewal?
- Do existing customers qualify for the Aviva Drive discount?