Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
Browse our FAQs by topic
- How do I know the price that I'll get when I buy a fund on the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform?
- What fund on the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform is the most like the ones my existing pension is invested in?
- What is the difference between an income fund and an accumulation fund?
- What is a fund?
- How do I search for funds for the Aviva Pension?
- What is asset allocation?
- What is a passive fund?
- Can I search for funds for the Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA by risk category?
- Why does some literature e.g. Key Investor Information Document (KIID) mention different minimum investment levels to those shown by Aviva?
- What funds can I choose while my Aviva Pension is in drawdown?