A Health Cash Plan is a type of insurance policy that lets you claim back the cost of essential and everyday healthcare expenses, for you and your family.
With Aviva’s My Health Cash Plan, you can:
- Claim cash back, up to your yearly limit, to cover day to day health costs, such as eye tests, GP prescriptions and physiotherapy treatment
- Speak to a GP in complete confidence, day or night, with our 24 hour GP helpline
- Save up to 25% on UK gym memberships
- Talk to a trained counsellor who can give advice on dealing with stress and pressures of everyday life, with our 24 hour Stress Counselling helpline, available to members aged 16 and over.
- Tailor your policy to suit your specific healthcare needs and budget.
All of this is available from as little as 65p per day. Find out more about our My Health Cash Plan product below.
65p is based on a one adult taking out core cover.
Aviva UK Digital Limited introduces to Aviva Health UK Limited for health essentials insurance. Aviva UK Digital Limited is registered in England No. 09766150. Registered office: St Helen’s, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ. Firm Reference Number 728985. Aviva Health UK Limited is registered in England Number 2464270. Registered Office 8 Surrey Street Norwich NR1 3NG. Firm Reference Number 308139. Both companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland, No. 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth, PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm reference number 202153.
Aviva Health UK Limited, Head Office: Chilworth House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3RY.